Blysee is an online community for women, we aspire to educate, inspire and entertain. On Blysee we cover a range of topics including Finance, career, travel, wellness, and beauty.
Do you love discovering and reading content on blysee? Would you like to contribute to our site? Well, you are in the right place! We are always looking for new people to add to our contributor list, to bring you engaging stories, fresh ideas, and inspirational list.
Here is WHAT we are looking for:
- Reflective Personal Essays
- Critical Analysis of Current Events Happening in Black Culture
- Insightful Listicles with Helpful Advice
- Positive Body Image Articles
- Learning How to Be An Adult Articles
- Series Ideas
- Travel Guides
Here is WHO we are looking for:
- Creative, witty, smart, and honest individuals with a passion to create. People with strong writing and grammar skills. People with the ability to tell an engaging story with a message behind it.
Does this sound like something you would be interested in? Send us your writing and your original perspectives. If we think it is a good fit for the site, we will share them with our readers. We will promote you and your social media links to our audience when you submit a submission. Submissions should be original and no more than 1500 words.
Here is WHAT to do next:
- Email us at INFO@BLYSEE.COM with your idea that you have for a specific article and a brief introduction on who you are and what type of writing you do.
- In the subject line, write a description of an idea you have for an article, i.e., “25 Important Lessons I learned in 25 years” or “12 things black women in their 20s should know about IVF” or ” A two-week journey to loving my body”. Make sure to include more details in the body of the email.
- If you have any writing samples, send them as well.
- Send over your draft if you have already completed it. We will read it and share our feedback with you.
We look forward to reading your ideas!