Featured Image: worldofwanderlust
Article By: Gillan (Not Just A Pretty Face)
So, is a bucket list a list that you put in a bucket and forget about it? Uhm, no but many people make a bucket list and completely forget about it. And I don’t think it’s them forgetting about it but more like “life happening”.
I will be turning a quarter of a century next year, yes I will be turning 25! It’s scary but you know what they say life starts at 30 right? I don’t know but I know I want to do some more traveling before I hit the dirty thirties, as I like to call it. Let’s hop into my Dirty Thirty travel list. Thirty places I want to visit before turning thirty. Mind you, I have already done a few so I am one step closer. Let me stop talking and let’s get into it. This is not in any particular order:
Dirty Thirty Travel Bucket List
1. Visit New York City
2. Visit California, Los Angeles
So fun fact is I have been to New York twice but I have not yet been to Statue of Liberty. Guess I will have to go back again. I live in Southern California, which means I have been to LA so many times. See, so far I am crushing my bucket list. Two down twenty-eight more to go.
3. Travel to Miami for Spring Break
4. Experience a White Christmas in Budapest, Hungary
5. Visit Spain and travel to Barcelona
6. Go to Chicago and have some Pizza while walking under the Cloud Gate
7. Visit the Thailand Islands for a Me-cation
8. London Bridge please, And the Big Ben while I am at it
9. Eat a croissant in front of the Eiffel Tower
10. Go to Santorini, Greece in the Summertime
11. New Orleans to hit Bourbon Street
12. Go Skydiving in Dubai
13. Visit Palawan, Philippines and go snorkeling
14. Learn to speak French in France of course
15. Cliff diving in Porto Venere, Italy and after that go and enjoy pasta. By the way, I am TERRIFIED of heights so do wish me luck.
16. Travel to Hawaii and drink a Mai Tai on the beach
17. Tomorrowland in Belgium
18. Line dancing in Nashville
19. Las Vegas for a fun night on the strip
20. Visit the Grand Canyon
21. East Sushi in Tokyo
22. Be a tourist in Turkey
23. Go to the Maldives, and visit the Underwater Restaurant
24. Walk the Great Wall of China
25. Go to Brazil for the carnival, dress up and dance till the sun comes up
26. Sex in the City made Abu Dabi look so amazing! I will need to go check it out for myself I guess
27. Go see the Northern Lights in Norway
28. Fly to Australia and go to the Sydney Opera house. And after that go chill with the Koala’s
29. Go to Argentina and embrace the beauty the country has to offer
30. Travel to Mozambique, Africa
Guess the next few years will be busy but busy is good and I can’t wait to share my experience with all of you wonderful people.Be sure to follow my social mead accounts so that you are up to date with all my travel experiences and see how I cross them off my list on by one.
My name is Gillan and I am the creator of Not Just A Pretty Face blog. Be sure to check it out, promise you won’t be sorry. I am so honored to be able to be your guest blogger for today.