The holidays are fun and festive but can be a ton of pressure, especially if you are the one hosting the festivites. One of the most exciting segments of Christmas Day is the enormous dinner alongside family at the completion of the night. Since Christmas can be a bit stressful, the last thing you want is a house full of hungry family members. We rounded up 15 easy and delicious brunch recipes you can make to keep your guest happy and full before the big meal.
1. Yeasted Apple Cider Doughnuts
2. Cranberry Apple Compote and Honey Yogurt Parfait
3. Festive Fruit! w/ Rosemary + Vanilla Rooibos Syrup
This Festive Fruit! w/ Rosemary + Vanilla Rooibos Syrup perfect light and sweet snack that your guest will love, you can find the recipe here.
4. Overnight Gingerbread Cinnamon Rolls
5. Butternut Squash and Sausage Quiche
6. Brunch Bruschetta Bar
7. Christmas Morning Croissants
8. Irish Soda Bread French Toast with Whiskey Syrup and Whipped Cream
This Irish Soda Bread French Toast is amazingly delicious, find the recipe here.
9. Banana, Bourbon and Pecan Baked Oatmeal
10. Lemon Ricotta Cheese Stuffed French Toast Crepes With Vanilla Stewed Strawberries
11. Cranberry Swirl Crumble Muffins
12. Irish Apple Cake Donuts with Whiskey Glaze
13. Baked Breakfast Sandwich Sliders
These Baked Breakfast Sandwich Sliders are filling, easy, and tasty. Find the recipe here.